We are in search of intern candidates to join the Assurance team in Spring or Summer 2021. The ideal candidate will possess strong client service skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work comfortably with all levels throughout the company. With plenty of training alongside a full coaching and mentoring program, the candidate in this position will be set up for success as an audit professional at the close of the internship.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Effectively communicates with client to receive information necessary to complete the engagement with a minimum of disruption to client.
- Working with a variety of assignments across multiple client industries.
- Reconciling client revenues and expenses to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Compiling and analyzing financial transactions to ensure they match provided records.
- Identifying discrepancies of financial statements provided by the client.
- Becoming familiar with the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Performing other accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel.
Ideal requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student in Accounting or related field, last year preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills.
- Maturity, integrity, and a positive attitude in the performance of responsibilities.