Strategic Growth Advisory (SGA) is a fast-growing practice within Windham Brannon. Quickly become a key member of a highly experienced team working in a diverse range of industries and geographies. SGA specializes in helping high growth companies with strategic support, including onboarding institutional capital, mergers and acquisitions, developing long-term strategic plans and navigating complex transactions. Ideal applicants will have a solid understanding of GAAP accounting, corporate finance, and mergers acquisitions and corporate transactions.
We are seeking a highly motived finance and accounting professional with at least 3 to 5 years of experience. Specific experience should include the following:
- Dynamic and complex modeling abilities
- Developing budgets, forecast, financial reporting packages
- Stress testing strategic initiatives
- Bank and Capital compliance reporting
- Monthly financial reporting (internal and external)
- Advanced power point and excel experience
- Experience with reporting tools
- Ad hoc reporting
- Strong analytical abilities
- The finance professional will mentor staff and provide career guidance.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Business, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience
- Steady career progressions with a strong work history
- Travel requirements may exceed 25% at times.