Our Assurance department is in search of a Senior to add to the team. A Senior at WB typically has 3-7 years of experience in public accounting. A CPA is not required for this level but is encouraged and necessary for promotion to the next level.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Conduct all phases of audit, review, and compilation engagements including planning, risk assessment, research, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required.
- Prepare workpapers to document scope and findings of the engagement in accordance with AICPA standards.
- Drafting financial statements and related financial statement disclosures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on engagements.
In addition, the skills needed include the ability to:
- Complete assignments, tasks, and project components in a timely, accurate, and budget-conscious manner.
- Coach and direct team members in meeting client and self-development expectations.
- Keep the engagement manager and partner aware of engagement progress.
- Manage day-to-day client relations and develop an effective working relationship with the client.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Client service oriented.